Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Becoming a Working Mom


Well, it took just about three years to get pregnant but on 11/1/2012 these two amazing little people were born and changed our lives forever. On 11/1/2012 Triston James and Elliana Mae Cooper blessed us in ways unimaginable to us. On 11/1/2012 I also became a working mom... At first I wasn't sure how I was going to do it with two newborns and working full time... Honestly, I didn't know how I was going to do it with just the two newborns, but with a lot of love and a lot of support from family and friends I have made it so far (8 months and counting...)

I used to blog about our journey on trying to conceive but now that that time has come and gone and we have our amazing twins I'm learning a lot about being a working mom. From infant/child care, to trying to fit in a work out here and there to getting some sleep and keeping the house clean and cooking healthy (clean), budget and much, much more. I have thought about starting this blog for a while but always thought "what the heck am I thinking??? Why add one more thing to my to do list...?" But this blog will be a virtual time capsule for our family full of the ups and downs, the goods and bad's, the lessons learned and the fun times had by all!

Since I am currently on a "stay-cation" I'm sure there will be more posts this week than normal but hey, when it's a normal day/week like I said above... This is one more thing on my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment